How does home monitoring work in Atlanta?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Atlanta home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with emergency personnel if you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This is more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens when you’re away. Consider your flood alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Atlanta home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this convenient, central interface. Along with being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk right to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request help with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you can still talk with your support team straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Atlanta security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Atlanta smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, call (404) 905-1132 or submit the form below to get started.