After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Atlanta home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with emergency personnel if you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This is more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.