Features to look for in a home security camera in Atlanta
So many people in Atlanta want to take a look what’s going on at home when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the most effective devices to consider as you design your home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are effective when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Atlanta? You’ll be happy to find these important devices come with more conveniences than previous iterations. You are able to watch real-time feeds from interior cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. You’ll also get instant access to your security cameras with a centralized in-home touchscreen or cell phone app.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Atlanta
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a whole new level. These crucial aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse range of features like 2-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge around the camera lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear views of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Video storage: Check for surveillance with cloud storage options and the capacity to review clips directly from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Atlanta are often paired to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view live streams or pre-recorded segments and even activate or disengage your system. The Vivint App will post an alert to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion detectors allows cameras to activate when odd movement takes place. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your phone.
- Talk to delivery people or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children after school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to chat with anyone detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outside video cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This convenience allows you to program the exact part of your property you wish your camera to supervise. This will be important to better define the movement you record as you don’t necessarily want notifications whenever a car travels by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Atlanta. All that remains is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Phone (404) 905-1132 to begin or fill out the form below to contact our specialists.